Hypoallergenic 23% pure vitamin C #VitaDermSerum
What it is :
Highly concentrated serum that fades acne scars and brightens the complexion to revitalize dull and dry skin.
Why It's Special:
23% concentrated pure vitamin C Serum Highly concentrated serum that fades acne scars, brightens and restores dull, uneven skin tone
Concentrated vitamin C serum to fade acne scars & boost radiance Packed with vitamin C to effectively prevent melanin synthesis fading acne scars and hyperpigmentation whilst brightening the complexion
Hypoallergenic, stabilized formula Stabilized formula that breaks the preconceived notion that pure vitamin C is irritating and double-layer structure with oil layer on top to maintain freshness and delay oxidation.
Size: 20 mL / 0.67 fl. oz
After cleansing, during the serum phase, shake the bottle lightly once or twice from side to side and apply a few drops to the skin. Use fingertips to gently massage and absorb the serum, starting from the inside of the face working towards the edges.
* For the first use, attach the enclosed dropper in the product package.
* Recommended to use within 2 months of opening due to active ingredient protection. * Highly concentrated serum should only be used in the evening? NO! This serum can be used in the morning and/or afternoon.
* If applied in the morning, be sure to use with a SPF of 30 or higher.
▶ Vitamin C
- Fades acne scars and brightens complexion by blocking the synthesis of melanin caused by UV exposure
- Potent antioxidizing agent that removes free radicals and protects against cellular damage keeping the skin healthy
- Promotes collagen synthesis to improve early signs of aging, diminishing fine lines and enhancing elasticity
- Super vitamin E, boasts up to 50 times greater antioxidizing effect than tocopherol
- Works in synergy with vitamin C to double up effectiveness
- Inhibits melanin production to clear blemishes and brighten complexion
- Promotes collagen synthesis to increase skin elasticity
▶ Sodium Hyaluronate
- Strong moisture retention properties to maintain hydration
- Keeps moisture levels balance
- Stabilizes skin structure
- Soothes and relieves irritation
- Like vitamin C and super vitamin E, removes free radicals for a greater antioxidizing effect
Water, Ascorbic Acid(23%), Propanediol, Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Panthenol, Ethyl Ascorbyl Ether, Squalane, Caffeine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Sulfite, Disodium EDTA, Glutathione, Adenosine, Acetyl Glucosamine, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Dextrin, Tocotrienols, Tocopherol, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Arginine, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Methyl Trimethicone, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Beta-Carotene
I received this from Influenster and CorsRX and i have really enjoyed it. It’s formula is great and i haven’t had an reactions from it. The scent isn’t the best but I’ll keep using it
I received this serum for free from Influenster and COSRC, and this is my honest review. It feels really smooth when you apply this, I believe it’s because this vitamin C also contains vitamin E and Hyaluronic acid. My skin is usually reactive to some products, however I didn’t have any issue trying this brand. The only “downside” (which is not really a problem, just inconvenient) is that you have to storage in a cold place, so I have to remember to go to my fridge to apply the serum every day.
I received this serum free from Influenster and COSRX. So first thing I noticed is that it smells weird. It’s thick and hard to rub in. Once on my skin I feel a tightening sensation but I don’t think it’s supposed to be a feature and it feels more like it’s tight because it completely feels dehydrated now. An hour after applying I feel a stiff layer of serum on my face and I want to wash it off. My face is also tingling.
i received this product as a free sample from influenster and unfortunately it didn’t work for me. my skin gets very easily irritated- and this definitely did not help. it burned my skin and was pretty unusable :( it also smelled completely rancid and was overall unpleasant to use.
I really like that this serum is highly concentrated and 23% pure vitamin C! It visibly improves the look of wrinkles, uneven/dull skin, and signs of aging. It’s best applied after a toner and followed with a sunscreen. Only a few drops are needed, and spread out from cheekbones to forehead to chin/neck. The only thing I didn’t like was the smell, which is a bit sour. Otherwise, it’s great!