Total acne care 15% niacinamide #AcneDermSerum
What it is :
Highly concentrated serum that combines the maximum concentration of niacinamide with optimal ratios of synergistic ingredients for total acne control.
Why It's Special:
Customized solution that contains necessary ingredients for total acne care A high intensity solution that targets acne at all stages, from the beginning to the end, exfoliating skin and soothing acne
Highly concentrated 15% niacinamide Cares all about acne & Effectively controls excess sebum and tightens pores
Light and refreshing texture with fast absorption Light as water liquid formulation that abosrbs quickly to leave the skin feeling refreshed
Size: 20 mL / 0.67 fl. oz
After cleansing, during the serum phase, apply a few drops to the skin.
Use fingertips to gently massage and absorb the serum, starting from the inside of the face working towards the edges.
* Highly concentrated serums should only be used in the evening? NO!
* This serum can be used in the morning and/or afternoon.
* If applied in the morning, be sure to use with a SPF of 30 or higher.
- Provides total acne care by controlling sebum production, soothing acne inflammation and diminishing post acne scars
- Reduces the appearance of pores
- A gentler substitute for AHAs
- Buffs away dead skin cells normalizing skin turnover
- Maintains hydration
- Works in synergy with niacinamide to more effectively fade hyperpigmentation
▶ Zinc PCA
- Reduces excess sebum and balances oily skin
- Inhibits inflammation and promotes recovery of damaged skin
- Promotes collagen synthesis to facilitate skin regeneration
- Antibacterial that inhibits the growth of bacteria
Water, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide(15%), Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Glucosamine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Zinc PCA, Trehalose, Xanthan Gum, Pullulan, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
I revived this from Influenster and Corsx and i have been using for about 2 weeks and i love it. It has no strong fragrance and is very light weight on the skin and feels so good after it’s dried down
I received this serum free from Influenster and COSRX. So upon first application, I noticed that this is like the softest serum I’ve ever used. It dried and you couldn’t feel it. I didn’t notice a smell either. I really like this one.
Unfortunately after reading reviews I did not feel comfortable putting this product on my face due to having sensitive skin and Rosacea. And I just got my face back to normal after having a really bad breakout. Maybe in a couple months after my skin has had some more time to heal I will give it a try! The packing is super cute tho.
I really like this niacinamide serum. It comes in a nice luxurious bottle with dropper. It has no major smell, and goes on really smooth. It works great for daily oil control and minimizing pores! I followed it with a sunscreen too. Highly recommend!
I love Cosrx, so I was super excited to learn that I’d be receiving this product free to review from them and Influenster! So far, I absolutely love it. It blends into my skin easily, leaves no sticky or flaky residue, and I am already able to see a noticeable change in how my skin feels after just 2 weeks. I’m having few pimples pop up randomly, even on my period. My skin feels smoother, my pores are less clogged. I will update this review in a couple months after I’ve run out of the serum!