Lip scrub has never been so sweet!
What it is: A lip scrub that gently buffs away dead flakes with sugar crystals and keeps lips hydrated with honey extract.
Size: 0.70 fl.oz / 20g
Why it’s Special:
Exfoliate & Moisturize, even for sensitive lips
Formulated for sensitive lips, sugar crystals eliminate dry patches while honey and lemon extract help to soothe and hydrate. 2 in 1 lip scrub works as conditioning and deeply moisturizer, helping your lips maintain their natural healthy and succulent condition.
Perfect pre-lipstick preparation
This amazing lip scrub smooths and preps lips for the pre-lipstick application by buffing away dead skin cells, leaving lips smooth and ready for flawless color application. Simply buff, rinse, and repeat for silky-smooth lips!
Experience texture of natural sugar crystals
Sugar may not be the best for your body, but a sugar scrub can be very good for your lips. Sugar crystals gently exfoliates and smooths for irresistibly prepped lips. Artificial colorants are not included and used cacao extract for its natural brown color.
How to use:
- Apply a proper amount onto lips, and massage with a finger.
- Leave on for few minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.
- For best effect, use Full Fit Propolis Lip Sleeping Mask before and after exfoliation.
Sucrose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Water, Stearalkonium Hectorite, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propylene Carbonate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Dextrin, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Honey
I’m not usually a big lip scrub person, they can be a. It too harsh for me but this one is actually a lovely fine texture! No added fragrance (which my sensitive skin can’t alaways tolerate) just a light scent from the sugar and honey.
Lip Scrub - Full Fit Honey Sugar Lip Scrub
I really like this product it looks like its restoring my lips to normal after quitting smoking.
Cosrx, you know I love you. I was SO excited for your lip products to release and was particularly looking forward to this scrub. However my expectations fell very short after the first use of this product. The texture on this is very fine, so keep that in mind if you're looking for a particular amount of exfoliation.
- I love the cute little pot (however I anticipate getting product out of here to be difficult as I use more)
- No added scent (though smells a bit plasticky)
- It did leave my lips softer, no film leftover
- Tastes absolutely awful. I don't know if I just got a bad batch, but I accidently got some of this on my tongue and I expected it to taste at least a little sweet. Wrong. A very pungent plastic taste. I had to wash it off my lips immediately. I haven't been excited to use it again due to this reason
- Very very gentle exfoliation. It really didn't do much to buff away any dry or flakey skin
I understand that Cosrx might have tried to make this as sensitive skin and nose friendly as possible, but with lip products, I personally prefer some scent or flavor to the product. It doesn't need to be overwhelming, but if it's not going to be truly scentless/tasteless, it needs to have something. I was also looking for something a bit more exfoliating than this. It did leave my lips slightly softer after one use, but it did not do much to remove flaky skin I had on my lips.
This scrub is softly exfoliating. I like that the sugar grains are small so it softly polishes lips and isn’t irritating. I used the ceramide lip mask afterwards, lips were so soft!